Please read the terms and conditions before selecting the event you are entering.
Fill in the online form and click "Register Now" By clicking on the "Register Now" button you are accepting the terms and conditions and are bound by them.
1. Select the event you wish to enter
2. Check that you meet the specific event entry criteria and you accept the specific event entry conditions
3. Check that you have read, understood and you accept the online entry terms and conditions before entering
4. Fill in the online registration form and click submit. You will then be taken to the Paypal payment page
5. Click the"Pay Now" payment button relevant to the event you are entering
6. Complete the secure payment process. This is provided by PayPal
7. You will be taken back to the successful payment page for acknowledgment. Please keep you Paypal transaction number as proof of purchas
8. More information about the event will be found in the relevant event information pack as per the timescale specified for that event. This will be on the website and emailed out nearer to the event date
EVENT ENTRY FEE & PAYMENT
The entry fee for the specific event entered is as shown on the event details page. The entry fee includes an online processing fee. You can pay with all major credit/debit cards (Including Maestro, Visa, Mastercard). The payment will be made through Paypal.
Your entry will only be accepted if there are still places available and you meet the entry criteria specified for the event. In the event of your entry not being accepted you will be contacted by email and a full refund will be issued.
In accordance with UK law you are entitled to a 14 day cooling-off period, dating from when receive acknowledgement of entry from Eighty Seventy. If you decide to cancel your entry within this period, you must notify us in writing (including email). You will be reimbursed the event entry fee, the fee paid for any other event item / service less any PayPal online transaction, processing or administration charges.
After this cooling-off period your entry is subject to the standard event withdrawal conditions. That is, entries are strictly personal, firm and binding and fees shall not be refunded for any reason. Applications can, under no circumstances, be transferred to another person, whatever the reasons.
Upon cancellation of the event a full refund will be given, unless the circumstances of the cancellation are outside of our control as stated in the terms and conditions. If an event is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day or forces out of our control, we will not be able to offer a refund.
LIMIT OF OUR LIABILITY
We are only liable for the provision of the event / service as entered. We cannot be held liable for any other expenses, damages, loss or injury incurred as a result of entering, training for, attending and/or participating in the event. Should the event be cancelled our liability is limited to the refund of event entry fee, as specified above, and we accept no liability for any expenses you may have incurred.
Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under the express terms of the Contract, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever
(whether caused by our negligence or our employees, agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the Goods or their use or resale by you, and our entire liability under or in connection with the Contract shall not exceed the price of the Goods, except as expressly provided in these Conditions.
CURRENCY OF PURCHASE
All transactions will be conducted in UK Pound. An invoice will not be supplied with the confirmation of your entry but you will receive a Paypal confirmation receipt which is your proof of purchase.